[amibroker] how to Automatic trade IB using RT data from IQ?

Hello,

I am using IQ data to get the data for some real time scan and I would
then like to trade automatically with IB.
I was thinking of opening two different instances of AB,one with IB
and the other with IQ data plugin and write orders to a file for
example but I wonder if there is more efficient and smart way to
integrate the two things together.

Thanks

Ly