From: "pierre8rou" <pierre8r-2007@xxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 10:17 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Which C++ EDI may I use to compile ADK C++ code ?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Yes and yes.

I dont think it's possible to compile DATA plugin in my case.

OS Windows 2000 Pro
Visual C++ 2005 Express
Windows® Server 2003 SP1 Platform SDK

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms235626(VS.80).aspx
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A55B6B43-E24F-4EA3-A93E-40C0EC4F68E5&displaylang=en

>From my tries , the AmiBroker Development Kit (ADK) CANT be use with
Visual C++ 2005 Express to compile a DATA plugin.

I have did a lot of tries without success.
The error is  :
'afxwin.h' : No such file or directory

The Candle sample compile OK, but all the data plugin ( ASCII, QT, QP2
) dont compile.
They are other they seen say the same thing :

http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,7594.0.html

With Visual C++ 2005 Express I can compile Win32 API, but I cant
compile MFC.

Regards,

Tintin92

http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/2006/12/15/amibroker-development-kit-adk-for-cc-now-available-to-everyone/