From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Christopher
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 6:06 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] simulator problems

Hi,
This is my first post here, I have had a look to see if I can find the
answer to the problem on here but I can't. So here goes

I've got Amibroker 5.00.1, simulator120.exe and simulator126.exe. The
problem I'm having is that after running simulator (either version)
from both the Amibroker tools menu and direct from a dos window is
that it disappears after about 5 seconds, if I'm quick I can change
the amount of bars to say 20 but then it will start from the first
bar anyway, so the amount of bars doesn't seem to register either.
I've also watched from within process explorer (better version of task
manager) and it appears for about 5 seconds there and then closes.

Anyone know why and more importantly how I can fix this?