[amibroker] Coding assistance please

I am trying to create a file that will show trades on dates from an
input file. The program almost works but the entire array either has
0 or 1. Scan does not output anything. It appears that Buy is an
integer rather then an array. What I mean is when I plot Buy it is a
flat line, 1 if the condition is true, 0 if not when I move the
cursor over the buy dates. I expected to see spikes where buy is true
and 0 if not. What is wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Barry

// Plot dates for Druster signals

function ifDate(num)
{
	Cond = 0;
	fh = fopen( "C:\\Program
Files\\AmiBroker\\TradeDates\\DrusterBuyDates.csv", "r");
	if( fh )
	{
		while( ! feof( fh ) AND Cond == 0)
		{
  			data = fgets( fh );
			mm = StrToNum(StrLeft(data ,2));
			dd = StrToNum(StrMid(data ,3,2));
			yy = StrToNum(StrRight(data ,2));
			if (yy < 20)
				yy = 2000 + yy;
			else
				yy = 1900 + yy;
  			dNum = (10000 * (yy - 1900)) + (100 * mm) +
dd;
			if(dNum == num)
				Cond = 1;
		}
		fclose( fh );
	}
	else
	{
		printf("Error opening read file");
	}
	return Cond;
}

//Buy = ifDate(SelectedValue(DateNum()));
// NOTE the above and following line produce the same results.

Buy = IIf(ifDate(SelectedValue(DateNum())), 1, 0);
Plot(Buy, "Buy", colorGreen);
Plot(DateNum(), "DateNum", colorRed, styleOwnScale | styleNoLine |
styleNoLabel);
Filter = Buy;