[amibroker] Re: import yahoo fundamental data problem

I tried to use extended and I get it, but according to the the manula

Yahoo Fundamental - Basic data source (free basic fundamental data,
200 symbols in one request).
Data are retrieved from the following URL:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s={Ticker} (Download data link).
That page provides the following data:

EPS (ttm)
EPS Est Current Year
EPS Est Next Year
EPS Est Next Quarter
PEG Ratio
Book Value
EBITDA
Sales Revenue
Dividend Pay date
Ex Dividend date
Dividend Per Share
1yr Target Price
Shares Float
Shares Outstanding

and the last two are the info I need.
In any case if I go to http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s={Ticker} , I don't
see Shares Float,Shares Outstanding so I wonder how it is actually
downloaded for the rest of the tickets for whom I can actually get
that info with yahoo basic fundamental queries ..

In any case sounds like registering is a good idea ..

Thanks a lot

Ly