Re: [amibroker] I try to compile the ASCII data plugin from ADK.

See:
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=52748&SiteID=1&pageid=0#1157102

It looks like afxwin.h only comes with VC++ V6, which you have to pay for (as little as US$150 on ebay).  Amazon.com for as little as US$185.

Perhaps someone (like TJ) has a work around?

Pierre8r wrote:

Hi,

I try to compile the ASCII data plugin from ADK.

I have downloaded Visual C++ 2005 Express ( I cant download Visual C++
2008 Express, because it need Windows XP and I have Windows 2000 Pro ).
I have also downloaded the Microsoft Plateform SDK (R2).
When I try to compile ASCII. I have the following error :

k:\cpp\adk\ascii\stdafx.h(15) : fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir
le fichier include : 'afxwin.h' : No such file or directory

It means that VC++ cant find afxwin.h , where is my mistake ?

Regards,

Tintin92