[amibroker] deleted watchlist list 0

Tomasz,

by mistake I deleted watchlist... list 0....instead of erasing the contents.......so , I went to symbols...watchlist ....new watchlist......and typed in

List 0......when I refreshed and took a look at the watchlists....List 0 ....shows up at the bottom of the watchlists.......and when I hover the mouse over watchlist List 0 .....it says...Watchlist 63...List 0 ( 0 symbols ).....

When I hover the mouse over watchlist list 1....is says....Watchlist 0...list 1 ( 0 symbols )..

How do I bring everything back inorder...?

Thanks for you help
Anthony