[amibroker] Re: Is there a way to get CCI to accept an array for periods?

While I agree with you that support/resistance is a very important
part of trading, everybody's trading style is different.

You can trade reversals at S/R or you can trade breakouts of S/R.

Indicators help filter out the losing trades.

There are basically 3 kinds of markets, fast trending, moderate
trending and trading range. Adaptive indicators can adjust to market
conditions, fixed period indicators cannot.

What that means is adaptive indicators can do a better job of
filtering out losing trades.

Bill