[amibroker] Re: Tomasz, what is wrong with the code?

Hi Tomasz,

M/Thnx for clearing that up.

But if the return value is zero and if it means success why the
quotes are nto being imported into AB.

I am pasting the code i am using again for ur kind attention:

ab = CreateObject("broker.application")
> > For Each foundFile As String In Mydir
> > Dim ret As Long = ab.import(0, foundFile, formatname)
> > MsgBox(foundFile + CStr(ret))
> > Next
> > ab.refreshall()
> > ab.savedatabase()
> > ab.QUIT()

where am i going wrong? the broker.exe file shows in task manager and
may be the quotes are being imported there but then why it isnt
saving the quotes.

BB)After compiling ascii.DLL compiled from ADK and pasting it to
plugins folder. do i need to do any thing else?
the ascii plugin is not showing in the deop down menu of database
settings.Have i missed any step?

M/Thnx!

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>