[amibroker] Re: Eliminating Phantom Positions in CBT

Tomasz,

Is it possible to eliminate these phantom positions per the original
question?  If not, I don't want to waist my time trying to figure it
out.  Maybe you can put it down on your probably massive list of
future features/fixes.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It marks that given signal should be ignored.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

None
> > of
> >> these work.
> >>
> >> BTW.  The problem you describe is exactly what I'm seeing.

> > should
> > signals.
> >> on
> >> it