Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 6:52 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: test

Hi Tomasz,
thank you for that link.
I just can't belive it. Making my research (based on opinions of other
users - I am not experienced enough to have my own opinion) it
appeared that MS is one of the best AT programe.
Since "system tester" is found as a one of the most important features
in that kind of programme, how aplication which has a tester not
working propely can be admitted as one of the best.
I also can't believe that they haven't improved it yet. It seems like
users noticed that few version of MS ago.
That is a big POINT for you - they can't do what you did. Congratulations.

Thanks again for your explanations, it was very helpful for me.
Best regards
pat

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> > so, can I say, that Metastock will tell how much you can make but not
> > how much you have to invest in it?
>
> No. You will get results that have nothing common with reality.
>
> Use www.google.com and you will easily find why MS tester is flawed.
> One of hits: http://searchwarp.com/swa18259.htm
> (This is for version 8 but it did not change in version 10 as well)
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

DEVLOG: