From: saurabh
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 10:16 AM
Subject: [amibroker] hello friends

Hello friends

hi, i am saurabh from india and have just installed amiobroker on my
system.I think it is a great software.I use it for end of day analysis
only.
I have a few questions

1. what is the exploration thing in AA used for ?
2. when i tried an AFL and scaned my stocks the resulting arrows for
buy or sell signals were present whereever it existed for that stock
in the time period which was taken as default.is there any way to tell
amibroker that "please show the buy or sell signals that have been
geneated using the given AFL and to scan the stocks for a period of
say 1 week ?
please help me out

things i have done to solve are
1.I changed the value of n