To: AB-Main
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:54 PM
Subject: [amibroker] ApplyStop - Trailing Stop

ApplyStop(stopTypeTrailing, stopModePoint, BBandExit(), True, True );

I am using the above statement for a trailing dynamic stop, but my results are not waht I expect.

The value of the stop is computed by the function BBandExit() as the acceptable loss.

I assume that the ApplyStop statement above will reference that loss the the highest value reached, but it is not working that way. Exit does not happen even after substancial drop in price.

Anyone see what the problem is?

Thanks

Ara