[amibroker] Re: Feature request. Add 4 Hours to the other standard intraday Time frame.

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Feature request. Add 4 Hours to the other standard intraday Time frame.
  • From: "ricko8294_98" <ricko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:36:02 -0000

Thomasz
I presume you will add these to the Users Guide page at some point
for future reference??

Rick
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You can create your own buttons for each and every function of
AmiBroker.

> See this (it shows exactly what you are after):
> http://www.amibroker.com/video/CustomButton.html
>
> Also the second part of this video shows an example of adding and
designing your own button:
> http://www.amibroker.com/video/RepExInToolbar.html
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

on the top toolbar? I really miss the option of displaying my 30
minute (30) button next to the default buttons on top. Or do I miss
something?

>   Best Regards,
>   Balazs
>

>   On 10/10/07, Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxx> wrote:
>     Hello,
>
>     How about going to Tools->Preferences->Intraday and
>     defining 4 hours (240 minutes) there ?
>
>     Best regards,
>     Tomasz Janeczko
>     amibroker.com