Re: [amibroker] Realtime chart - keep the selector bar on the latest

This related topic may be of interest to real-time traders.

How to automatically right-justify your chart and generate an alarm if the last bar is not visible, is covered in the Real-Time AFL Programing section of the Users' Knowledge Base

Best regards,

herman