[amibroker] Re: Migration to Amibroker from Wealth-lab

Yes.  Here is the standard candle coloring for up/down colors:

Plot( Close, "Price", colorBlack, styleCandle );

What I am doing is this:

myCandleColors = [formula to determine color for each candle];
Plot( Close, "Price", myCandleColors, styleCandle);

This works as far as coloring the candles but you'll get the entire
candle colored (wick, body and body outline).  What I want is for the
wick and body outline to remain colorBlack, but have the body color
be the color specified in myCandleColors.

Tomasz, I tried all of the possible options in Amibroker to try to
make this happen and I cannot produce a chart where candle bodies can
vary in color but keep the wicks and body outlines black.

If you can produce this chart, please show me how to do it.

Thanks!

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Ah... OK, now I understand what you are after. Sometimes (often) e-
mail is not
> perfect communication medium :-)
> I did not know that you wanted different colorings that user-
definable UP candle color when
> Close > Open and DOWN candle color when Close < Open.
> So, if I get this correctly you are coloring candles based on
something else than Open - Close
> relationship. Am I getting this right?
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko