[amibroker] Specifying Watchlist from AFL

I was hoping to find a way to easily set/specify the Watchlist to be
used by a given AFL.  My preferred approach is "A" blow, but it does
not appear to a valid/supported one.

A) The SetOption command allows me to override/set about 26
parameters used/required by the AA window.  However, the
documentation does not show a way to specify which Watchlist/Filters
to use.  I would like to be able to simply say SetOption
(WatchlistName, "MyWatchList");

B) I have searched this group and it appears that this task can be
accomplished using the "Automate a Backtest and Export the Tradelist"
script that Dingo wrote back in April 2004.

C) I also assume that it can be accomplished in the CBT by enabling
the Analysis Object and using the Filter Property.

D) I think it might also be possible using a brute-force approach by
running all of my AFLs from a Watchlist named "UseThisOne" and then
each AFL would use CategoryRemoveSymbol to clear out "UseThisOne" and
then rebuild it by using CategoryGetSymbol from
Watchlist "TheOneIReallyWant" and then have CategoryPutSymbol each
symbol into "UseThisOne".  (Brute force and very ugly approach).

Since my preferred approach "A" is not a valid one, does anyone have
an opinion on which approach is preferred?  Any other way of
accomplishing this task?