[amibroker] Re: Migration to Amibroker from Wealth-lab

Not quite.

Try custom coloring those candle bodies and show that same picture
with the black wicks and black body outlines.  What you're showing
are the default up and down candle body colorings.   If I have a
script that colors each candle based on a study I'm running, the best
I can do now with Amibroker is to have the color of the candle body,
candle body outline and candle wicks all the same color.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>

> > You can have different candle colors but you can NOT have black
wicks
> > with a black outline of your candle color body.
>
> Like this?
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Amibroker
> > (yes, I have reported this a LOT to support already):
> >
> > You can have different candle colors but you can NOT have black
wicks
> > with a black outline of your candle color body.   I've said this
> > countless times.  Charts look a lot better when you can have a
black
> > outline of your colored candle bodies.  No combination of
preferences
> > will make this happen.
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@>

> > horizontal) a la WLab,
> >> What are you taking about??????????????????????????
> >>
> >> You can draw lines, circles, polygons EVERYTHING !
> > http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_lowlevelgfx.html
> >>
> >> As for line drawing:
> >> http://www.amibroker.com/f?gfxlineto  (Y-value pixel based)
> >> http://www.amibroker.com/f?linearray  (Y-value price based)

> > per bar basis.
> >> Again what ???????????????????????????
> >>
> >> Here it is - every bar color change in - actually 24 bit palette
> > every bar different color !
> >>
> >> Plot( Close, "Price", colorBlack, styleCandle );
> >> BkCOlor = ColorRGB( BarIndex() % 255, BarIndex()/255 % 255, 255 -

> > BarIndex() % 255 );
> >> Plot( 1, "", BkColor, styleArea | styleOwnScale | styleNoLabel,
0,
> > 1 )
> >>
> >> (This is one of many possible ways, the other way is using low-
> > level gfx).
> >>
> >> I suggest you first read the User's Guide, it will open your
eyes !

> >> Best regards,
> >> Tomasz Janeczko
> >> amibroker.com