[amibroker] Re: From Optimization to Visualization

As near as I can express this in AB-speak, what is needed is to
capture the parameters from a given Optimize run for use in single
Backtest (without having to hunt them down, and then type them all in).

Then, with the single Backtest so configured, run it to generate a
trade list, after which I can right-click on 'Show arrows for actual
trades'.

Is there a way to do this?