Re: [amibroker] Migration to Amibroker from Wealth-lab

Hi Neil (and Dave) --

I am the person Dave referred to, and the author of "Quantitative Trading Systems."  While the book is intended to be an educational document outlining techniques for developing robust trading systems, rather than a compilation of trading systems, it does have quite a lot of information and examples that might help you in your conversion from Wealth-Lab to AmiBroker.  You can learn more about the book at its website:
http://www.quantitativetradingsystems.com/

And you can read the Preface, Table of Contents, Index, and two complete chapters here:
http://www.quantitativetradingsystems.com/book.html

Two pages that might be of interest to you are the testimonials:
http://www.quantitativetradingsystems.com/testimonials.html

And the resources:
http://www.quantitativetradingsystems.com/resources.html

Thanks,