[amibroker] Re: help with a simple script

Hello,

Unlike Wealth Lab, Ami does not have pane based programming. Just go
to the built in indicators on the left and double click on them and
they will open in new panes. You can also drag and drop them as
required. In case you want to put them on the same pane, right click
on additional indicator name and click overlay.

Hope this helps.