[amibroker] Re: Looking for Gfx XY Charting template

Guess it was wishful thinking on my part, but I could swear I had
seen you mentioning it earlier this year, as I refer to it in message
#111849 for example (but obviously can't find your mail anymore).

Thx for the functions though.

PS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Patrick,
>
> No, it is not on to-do list.
> Low-level graphics uses pixels because it is natural co-ordinate
system on the computer.

> You can easily transform from your "values" to pixels using linear
transformation:

> MinY = ...your minimum y
> MaxY = ...your maximum Y
> MinX = ...your minimum X
> MaxX = ...your maximum X
>
> function GetPixelY( value )
> {
>  global MinY;
>  global MaxY;
>
>  return Status("pxheight") * ( value - MinY ) / (MaxY - MinY);
> }
>

> function GetPixelX( value )
> {
>  global MinX;
>  global MaxX;
>
>  return Status("pxwidth") * ( value - MinX ) / (MaxX - MinX);
> }
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com