[amibroker] Re: test

Thank you so much for this explanation Tomasz,
so, can I say, that Metastock will tell how much you can make but not
how much you have to invest in it?
best regards and once again thank you for your patience.
pat

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Metastock tester is NOT doing portfolio backtest but a set of N
individual single-symbol tests without reference to each other.
> Like you were having N-individual accounts and N-times the funds. So
if you say test on 500 stocks it assumes you have 500x the
> money.
> Simply not realistic.
>
> AmiBroker does the right thing. It simulates common account and
trades all securities from single account with trades on one