[amibroker] IB Symbols for European Futures

Hi guys

I did a search of the boards for the correct symbols for the DAX, the
EUROSTOXX 50 and the BUND Futures contracts if you're using an IB
datafeed. I can successfully get IB TWS to display the data for the
EUROSTOXX by using the symbol ESTX50. For the BUND I can use GBL. I
put these symbols in the symbol field and click enter and I get FESX
DEC 07 and FGBL DEC 07. Therefore my IB account is configured with
the correct permissions. I double checked with IB that I have the
data access permissions.

However, no matter what combination of dashes and spaces I try, I
can't get Amibroker to display these charts. The guide for how to get
charts using AB data is here

http://www.amibroker.com/ib.html

I have tried i.e.

FGBL   DEC 07-DTB-FUT and

FGBL DEC 07-DTB-FUT

and a bunch of other things.

Is anyone trading the European futures using IB data and if so could
you give me the correct format for the symbols for the BUND, THE
EUROSTOXX and the DAX?

The strange thing is I did a search of the Yahoo boards here and
found these posts. Here, two guys cite two different symbols as the
correct ones for the December DAX (for IB data users). Is it GXZ7 or
FDAX DEC 07?