[amibroker] Re: Optimization speed increase in 5.01

Tomasz,
I saw a performance improvement but not the type you were expecting.
I did an 50 step optimization of one variable over 100 symbols. On a
formula complexity scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being extremely
complex), I'd say mine was maybe a 6.0 (couple hundred lines of
code). I'm running an AMD 3200 with 2GB of RAM together with Windows
XP Profesional, Service Pack 2.

Results with 5.00 were 2 minutes, 32 seconds.
Results with 5.01 were 2 minutes, 18 seconds.

Note: I'm NOT running 64 bit windows (mainly because I don't know
what it is).

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>