[amibroker] Re: Optimization speed increase in 5.01

Tomasz, at the risk of sounding stupid, I am gonna run this idea by
you. Since AB during backtest and optimizations work on a list of
stocks why not have one cpu (dual core CPUs) work on symbols from top
of the list and another cpu to work on symbols from the bottom of the
list. Like buring candles from both end.

Regards

Kam

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>