[amibroker] Re:DDE Plugin/Excel Professional 2007

"With USDCHF the price should be Ask 1.784 Bid 1.789 but Amibroker is
rounding it up to Ask 1.18 Bid 1.18"

??? You seem very confused, this is not rounding! In case indeed
your "wrong" prices are just a rounding issue have you tried
increasing decimals in Tools -> Prefernces -> miscellaneous ?

Having some noticeable delay when using DDE is, I think, a given fact
you cannot change ( I also have it when connecting AB -> Excel ->
IB). I also wonder: do you need Excel at all in this setup? Or you
have both XL and AB independently linked to your platform (DDE server
= myFXREAL) ? That, I guess, may cause some trouble.

Without screenshots it'll be difficult to help.