[amibroker] Re:DDE Plugin/Excel Professional 2007

Make sure you include screenshot of

File -> Database Settings -> Configure

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Padhu" <ccie8340@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So you have this working with Metatrader DDE server?. Can you pls
post a screenshot for #3 and #4?.

> If DDE plugin is the only source you have configured, I am
perplexed why your realtime quote window is showing something other
than what you see in the platform and Excel.
> I wasn't even aware that Realtime quote window displayed data from
DDE plugin thought it was a feature with dedicated plugins.