From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of burlap58
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 7:59 PM

To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Qp Real Time Data

-Did you get the rt through the Esignal Market Center. Are you
satisfied with it? I assume you're getting eod and intra day. How does
the $14.95 package differ from the $85.00 rt package? I called Esignal
and they only had the expensive product. I see in the forum the only
way to get the Market Center package is by email without talking to
anybody. Thanks, Lloyd

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MarkK" <MailYahoo@xxx> wrote:

> I now use E-signal
>
> $14.98 month now for RT data
>

> MarkK
>

> _____

On Behalf
> Of burlap58
> Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 1:50 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Qp Real Time Data
>

> -
> If you go to QP's website they refer to it as QP Feed for about $38
> for Amibroker. I've been trying to verify it and have some questions
> answered--but haven't got a response to my emails to the websites of
> both QP or Amibroker. Frustrating! Lloyd
>
> - In amibroker@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
ps.com, "Ara
> Kaloustian" <ara1@> wrote:
> >
> > Did not know it was available yet ... when did it become available??