[amibroker] Re: esignal data only compatibility

It provides tick by tick data, but within MCLive charting, you can go
down to 1 minute only. If you can take the data to 3rd party, you can
definitely see 5 sec as data updates every tick.
But as with trading since this anomaly/inefficiency has been made
public (of transferring to 3rd party s/w, which MCL is not supposed to
do according to esig), soon they will rectify this to put an end to it.

Regards,
Kar