From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 3:39 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Creating new watchlists from AFL

Hello,

For adding symbols to watch lists, don't use OLE. Use CategoryAddSymbol
instead.
It works with ANY watch list number.

OLE WatchListBits are left there for BACKWARD compatibility only (so OLE
scripts
written for old versions continue to work). New formulas should exclusively
use CategoryAddSymbol

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com