[amibroker] M/ Thanx -Tomasz

Hi All,

Many Thanx for ur help.After getting bugged down with the error,i
ended up mailing support and Tomasz was kind enough to reply
immediately. I wanted to send him a thnx replay by return, but
thought now a days, if u can lessen the burden of opening another
mail, well nothing likeit.
But Tomasz,Thanx anyway; especially, replying so promptly on weekend,
on a issue u have clarified 2 yrs back only in help files.Appreciate
ur gud efforts.

AA)can anybody tell me how to give colour to a part of text in
commentary and why some commentaries written as simple strings appear
while others don't? does including them within section begin / end
changes anything? local /global issues?
recently,I have tried to use if actioon == commentary and then put
the commentary inside but even in there, only that part which is
printed using printf is showing..what if i just write " this is me".
shudnt it be printed in commmenatry window as well.

BB) i am using ami 4.9. and my afl has abt 20 sections and is a bit
long..(basically result of all indications i want to read in
interpretion window instead of surfing ten panes.)

CC) In the commentary beginnign, the indicator name and date
comes...how to remove that...or cutomise it for global use..

thnx for ur help, guys.......falling in luv with AFL...the whole day
i do is code and improve upon my code....

Rgds.