Re: [amibroker] Re: Is 500,000 the maximum number of bars allowable in a database?

> This isn't even a major change.  It just removes the direct
> relationship of per symbol data on disk to the amount of symbol data
> Amibroker processes.

I will tell you something: you have NO idea, absolutely NO IDEA, if it is major change or not.
As far as AmiBroker internals are considered your guesses are as accurate as forecasting the value of SP500 in December 2017.

The one you think isn't major is in fact big (requires in fact LOTS of changes) and no-one except 0.5% of AB user base would benefit
from it.

Are you willing to pay for custom development? $60/hour is the rate.
It will take about 10 days of development and testing.  Are you willing to pay $4800 to develop it for you?
If so, no problem, I will do that for $4800.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com