[amibroker] Re: data collection in AB

Hello MS,

Your case study needs certain assumptions:
1. You are using AB Pro
2. Your database is set to tick level
3. You have selected the option of saving data from external sources
4. Yo have enough bars to accommodate backfill (Max in Ami is 500000)
5. You save or Amibroker saves the data after being backfilled b4 exiting.

If these are yes, Ami will store it forever. You can view them from
View -> Intraday -> Tick

Regards,
Kar