[amibroker] IB Back fill errors

Today I started having trouble with the IB backfill. And before I get
to far, Yes I have read the manual more than once.

After the end of day I use backfill all in the quote window and all
the symbols are in the quote window. It hangs on every symbol and I
have to cancel the back fill. Then I try each symbol one at a time. I
get a message that says connected and backfilling. It never gets any
further and the data is not retrieved. I get a timeout due to
throttling but it hasn't downloaded data for the first symbol in the
list.

There are two errors I am getting. First one was that there are
multiple copies of the symbol in the list. No there isn't. Then I get
an error when I cancel backfill that says there was no data in the
historical database. Sure there is.

Right now it is hung in a loop. It says connected OK backfilling IGE.
That window stays on for a while then goes away and I get the same
window for the same symbol again. I never get a backfill completed
window. Also I notice that the symbol has not been updated for today.
Probably because it never completed. When I canceled the backfill it
gave the message that there was no data found in the database. Then I
tried to backfill the specific symbol and it gives the error
Duplicate ticker ID for API historical data query. That message comes
and goes until I stop it or the throttling error appears.

The exact message is IGE, 322, Error processing request"-'rb' :
cause - Duplicate ticker id for API historical data query.

If I cancel it I get another error message. The exact message is IGE,
366, No historical data found for ticker ID 14334144.

IB just added a security code when I log on to one of my accounts.
But this one does not have that feature running yet.

Any ideas what id going on? I have stopped AB and started it again a
number of times but this error continues and I can not backfill the
symbols I did not use today.

Thanks,
Barry