[amibroker] Re: Are multiple trades per signal possible via the CBT?

Basically all it means I want to short something that provides an
appropriate hedge to the market risk of my longs.  For the system I am
working on know it probably means shorting an equal dollar amount of
"QQQQ".

Is there a User Guide to the Custom Backtester?  Or can you point me
to some code that is remotely similar?