[amibroker] Re: backtester mfe/mae calculation

Tomasz,
I never said there is a bug. Pl reread my post before jumping to
conclusions. I wanted to verify if there is a bug and the only way, i
can do that is to to extract the actual MFE and MAE values from the
backtester. Once i have that, i will try to validate if it works fine
or if i made a error. My question was <quote> How can i extract the
MFE/MAE values instead of % from the backtester to validate it.
</quote>

Regards

Seede

 The only question that i have is --- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> I am getting sick and tired of such e-mails.
> Why don't you assume the reverse, i.e. that bracket trader
calculation is wrong????

> Plus you are comparing apples to oranges (percent to point), give
no info on periodicity you use,