[amibroker] best practise for maintaining amibroker stuff

Hello
What are the best practises around here to maintain amibroker items.

With change that happen periodically, i am looking for a methodology
to retrieve settings if something happens to my databse. there are
lots of power users who have been using this for many years. and that
includes Tomasz who makes the changes and keeps on top of it. can we
list the few best ways to maintain the databse.

I can start off with Acronis for backup and restore. but i am looking
for things like
1. formulas
2. scans
3. settings that include chart and database settings etc
4. source control

appreciate everyones input here.
Regards

Seede