Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 7:34 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Drag-Drop folder

Is there any way I can disable the Drag-Drop folder? I get tired of
making changes to a chart and finding it now has a new name (some
numbers) appended) and it si stuck away in a folder that doesn't even
show in the chart tree.

It seems the only way I can do it is to use an external editor (e.g.,
Ultraedit) because that way I have 100% control over what I'm editing
and where it goes.

Dan