[amibroker] Re: High, Low,Close in intraday system backtesting - Foreign symbol

Thanks for your reply Ara, but do I need this TimeframeExpan function
for backtesing using AA window? I think we are using this function if
we need to display let's say daily MA on 5 min timeframe or something
like this, but my problem is: when I did backtesting I find out that
my Hi Low for the foreign symbol is not calculated properly (no
problem for the actual symbol). Any ideas why it happen?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxx> wrote:

> did you expand the fuctions - see TimeframeExpan function

High,Low,Close