From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of archstone2003
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 1:23 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] How to draw a graph on certain bars only

Hi,

I want to draw something on the price pane, and I want to draw it only
when certain condition is met, i.e., I want to draw it for certain days
but don't want to show it otherwise.

Is there a way to do this?

One way would be to use the background color to draw it when I don't
want to show it, but how can I retrieve the background color in AFL?

Is there any better ways?

Thanks.

Wei