[amibroker] EarlyExitFee noticable in detailed report?

According to AB manual:

"Early exit (redemption) fee is charged when trade is exited during
first N bars since entry.  The fee is added to exit commission and you
will see it in the commissions reported for example in detailed log.
It is also reflected in the portfolio equity (so for first N bars
since entry portfolio equity is lower by early exit fee)."

However, when I run detailed log backtest reports, I cannot find any
differences in commissions reported when using and not using
EarlyExitDays and EarlyExitFee options via SetOption function.  I'm
testing this with SetBacktestMode(backtestRotational).

Anyone else out there getting this to work?  I've made sure that I
don't set HoldMinDays option so that it should kick in and am testing
a case where the exit is happening < EarlyExitDays and not via a stop
(but via a natural rotation).

Thanks for anyone else out there confirming or not that this detailed
report feature is visible to them.

JD