[amibroker] Information tab and fundamental data

Hi all,

I am having a bit of difficulty accessing some of the fundamental
data features in AMI..

I do see to code and implement fundamental data one needs to use the
GetExtraData function.I am OK there

I am using quotes plus and would like to know how I would populate
all the fundamental fields in the "information" tab.I looked in
database settings but do nor see an option for fundamental data..

I also see a Financial Data Window in the users guide that i can not
locate in Ami.How does one acces that window??

Any help or guidance as to referencing the manual would be
appreciated

Thank you,

allan