[amibroker] TSE data into AB through AmiQuote

Hi guys

Ok.. I always try for a few hours before posting here. I tried the
instructions for getting Yahoo EOD data for the TSE (Toronto Stock
Exchange) into AB. I created a .tls file using Notepad with a few
symbols in it. All had the .TO at the end of them (ABX.TO, etc). I
separated the symbols with a comma.

I saved that file to the desktop and opened Amiquote. I asked Amiquote
to open the file I saved.

The first symbol I enetered in my list (bbd.b.to, which is Bombardier
common stock) appeared in the Amiquote window. Strangely, none of the
other symbols appeared. So I clicked the green arrow. The message said
'waiting'.. then 'downloading'.. then 'completed' or whatever it says.

Great! Now, where is that data? I had 'automatically update' checked
in Amiquote but I can't find that chart anywhere when I open Amibroker.

On a more general level, can anyone share their hard-won expertise in
getting the TSE historical EOD database into AB, and also if anyone
wants to give hints about nightly updates, that would be great. I
guess I have to start with a list of all the TSE stocks with the .TO
extension needed by Yahoo, in a NotePad file or something like that.

Any help is greatly appreciated. If anyone bailed out into a piad
service for TSE stocks (EOD only) please let me know about your
experiences.

Thanks

Nik