From: C W
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] need to choose a forex data provider IB vs esignal vs iqfeed

Hi Padhu,

From my understanding forex quotes varies from broker to broker and data provider to data provider. I used esignal before and compared it to IB's data in real time and always notice the data to NOT be in sync. This was about 6 months ago. Are you getting different results? Are they always exactly the same price?

Regards,
Chris

Padhu <ccie8340@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have been using esignal for forex data and very happy with it. works very well with amibroker.  only issue is mapping esignal mapping to the broker symbol which requires some coding. I am working on working with tomasz on that. I will post the final code here , so anyone wanting to use esignal data but use IB controller for autotrading can make use of it.

Cheers,Padhu