Re: [amibroker] Re: Real time indicators using GETRTDATA

James,

but it cant really go below 5 seconds can it? I've just switched over to the profession edition so i'm trying to work it out...

>> It is not as difficult as you think! AB is supporting tick data. In other words if you have tick data you will see every tick, trade as a different bar on chart.

IB does *not* support tick data, their finest data resolution is 5 second.

That's all. You can't make shorter perdiods from IB data than 5 seconds. Try to collect true tick data and you will see how it looks like.

M.