[amibroker] Re: Is anyone here making good money using Amibroker?

Hi Fred,
I was wondering when you were going to join the discussion.I think
as long as you are employing in between 5 and 15:1 leverage,trading
intraday,and somehow capable of trading with exceedingly tight stops
(Bps. stops),those returns are possible.

As for owning Manhattan,Dennis did say he does not compound his
winnings as he always takes money off the table...

Allan