[amibroker] watchlist issues

Hello
I would love to see the old watchlist style for keeping the watchlist
in alphabetic order in terms of the tickers inside them. Here is my
workflow.
I scan daily and put them into watchlists. I review my watchlist one by
one and then add them to a smaller watchlist based on cursory review of
chart. However since the watchlists are not sorted alphabetcially by
default, i manytimes lose track of where i was in the chain.

so i have to add an extra step of sorting the watchlists before i start
the cursory glance. Wish the system took care of it automatically.
anyother views appreciated.