[amibroker] Re: Is anyone here making good money using Amibroker?

Rakesh doesn't speak to people that way but it's obvious that you
do ...

Given your original question I thought Rakesh did a great job of
answering it ... To answer it any other way one would have had to
assume that the question was rhetorical.

If not then maybe an appropriate answer should be something to the
effect of ... No ... There are 5-10000 users all of whom are spinning
their wheels none of whom are making any money ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Howlett" <steve.howlett@xxx>
wrote:

> Thanks Rakesh Sahgal for not answering my question...
>
> You say: "Your ability to make money wont be constrained by this
software,
> if thats what you want to ask."
>
> No - that is not what I wanted to ask - if it was I would have.
>
> I asked what I wanted to which you did not answer.
>
> All I asked was whether anyone is doing well with this software -
save me
> your pithy obvious comments.
>
> You also say: "Your success is a function of how good a
trader/investor you
> are" - really I had never thought of that...do you normally speak
to people
> as if they are stupid?
>

> On 8/4/07, Rakesh Sahgal <rakeshsahgal@xxx> wrote:
> >
> >   Your ability to make money wont be constrained by this
software, if
> > thats what you want to ask. If you are asking "Is buying this
software a
> > license to print money?" , no it is not. Your success is a
function of how
> > good a trader/investor you are. Is this software comprehensive in
terms of
> > the features required to analyse the markets? Barring a few
shortcomings it
> > is fairly comprehensive in it's coverage and if you consider it's
price it
> > is very good value for money.
> >

> > On 8/3/07, steveinlondon2007 <steve.howlett@xxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >

> > > I have been recomended to use this software by a friend.
> > >
> > > Please can you reply to this if you are making good money with
> > > Amibroker...(I mean high % returns per year here)
> > >
> > > Please accept my apologies if this is an inappropitate post for
this
> > > group - I have just joined so am unsure if this question goes
elsewhere.

> > > To summarise I am looking for some success stories - I see a
lot of
> > > technical talk but how well are people doing financially with
Amibroker?

> > > I understand many hold privacy as a high priority so a
simple "it works
> > > for me" is great!
> > >
> > > Just looking for some confidence boosters before I jump in!
> > >

> > > Thanks all,
> > >

> > > Steve
> > >

> > > Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.

> > > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> > >
> > > For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check
DEVLOG: