[amibroker] AFL Formula for Schaff Trend Cycle indicator

I have searched everywhere for coding of this indicator to be used
with amibroker but I have not found one yet. There is a post on here
with a coding to an indicator claiming to be the schaff_trend_cycle
but it really just looked like a different version of a MACD.  I have
this indicator on Metatrader but the code is different and can't be
used with amibroker's formula language.  Is there someone who can code
this or knows how to code this indicator?

Here's a link showing what the indicator looks like and a little about
what it does:

 http://www.cmsfx.com/en/trading-software/vt-trader-features/many-
technical-indicators/schaff-trend-cycle/